It’s A Safer, Healthier, and More Convenient Period Care Solution – PLEASE READ Before Buying Your Next Box Of Tampons Or Pads!
It’s safe to say that you’ve had at least one menstrual cycle mishap in your life…
Maybe you’ve woken up in the morning to what looked like a mini-murder scene in your bed?
Or perhaps it was a very awkward conversation at work or the gym that ended with someone telling you to RUN – not walk – to the nearest bathroom!
Ugh! Tampons and pads 🙄 – it’s a love/hate relationship, isn’t it?
Well, what if I told you that there was a better solution to tampons and pads that you can wear ALL DAY without the need to change it? Compared to those cotton solutions, it’s way more comfortable, healthier, and it’s also leak-proof.
And oh yeah, you’ll save $150/year on tampons when you get one. Which is why thousands of women just like you are abandoning tampons and pads in favor of them.
What we’re talking about is the menstrual cup! Before you knock it, here’s a powerful statistic you should know. In a recent study:
91% of women who used the cup would continue using it (rather than going back to tampons or pads) AND would recommend it to others.¹
What is it?
It’s called Saalt – the menstrual cup that women all over the U.S. are absolutely raving about!
Unlike tampons, that were invented by a man in 1931, the menstrual cup was invented in 1937 by a woman. And it’s no surprise that women have taken an already great product and made it even better with the Saalt cup!
Saalt Cup is a smooth, flexible leak-proof menstrual cup made of soft silicone – and yes, it’s quite small. Once you insert it, it collects your flow rather than absorbing it like tampons or pads – which has a TON of benefits.
And the most wonderful thing about using Saalt Cup, unlike the need to change tampons/pads every 3 to 4 hours…
You don’t need to empty the cup for up to 12 HOURS!
Can you imagine having 12 hours (YOUR ENTIRE DAY) of uninterrupted living while on your period without having to run to the bathroom and change your tampon every few hours? This is why women everywhere have been throwing away their tampons and pads for the Saalt cup.
How Does It Work?
Here’s how the Saalt menstrual cup is better for your lifestyle, body, and the environment compared to nasty cotton solutions:
- Saalt holds 3-4X the amount of a regular tampon – which means you can wear it up to 12 hours at a time without emptying it. A larger capacity means no more emergency runs to change your tampons in gross, sketchy restrooms.
- Keeps toxins out of your body and the environment – Saalt is naturally hypoallergenic, FDA compliant, and made of 100% medical-grade silicone that is BPA, latex, and chemical free. Tampons & pads, on the other hand, are not FDA regulated and can have trace amounts of pesticides, chemicals and bleaching agents. Cotton products like tampons and pads have also been known to throw off a woman’s pH balance, which can lead to nasty yeast infections!
- Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is highly unlikely with a menstrual cup like Saalt – The short reason why: A fibrous and saturated tampon left inside the vagina can create a breeding ground for bacteria – which causes a terrible odor and worse, can lead to TSS if not careful. Because the Saalt cup collects rather than absorbs blood flow, a menstrual cup poses far less risk.
Do the math: You only have to empty your Saalt cup twice a day compared to changing your tampon 4-7 times a day (like most women do).
MY ADVICE: Get the Saalt Duo Packs that include both the Light Flow and Regular Flow size cups so you have them for your lighter and flow-ier days. It’s also really nice to have more than one for emergencies!
- Never worry about leaking again! – The unique shape of the bulb and the top lip of the Saalt cup create two leak-proof seals for twice the protection against leaks. So you can run, swim, do gymnastics, sleep, and whatever else you want! Somebody on the Saalt website said they ran a 22-mile race while wearing the Saalt cup – AMAZING!
- So comfortable you’ll forget you’re on your period! The Saalt cup is easy to insert, remove and wear – regardless of your age, body type, or if you’ve given birth, many women say they can’t even feel it.
- No More Emergency Tampon Runs! Since they’re reusable, you can reuse your Saalt cup for up to 10 years with proper care – amazing right?
- Easy to clean and sanitize, even when traveling. Just rinse your Saalt cup with water or wipe it down with a wet wipe during your cycle. (The latter being the best option to use while on the go.) At the end of your cycle, you can fully sanitize it with Saalt wash, or boil it for a few minutes on the stove before storage.
- For Every Saalt Cup Purchased, You Help Someone – Did you know that for every Saalt cup you buy, Saalt makes a donation to help other women and girls get proper period care? What’s not to love about that?!
What Is It Like To Use Saalt Cup For the First Time?
As with trying anything new for the first time, it can be a little awkward and weird.
But after trying it a few times, you’ll notice that you won’t feel it inside of you once you get used to it! It’s also really easy to empty – you’ll pick it up right away. Just follow the instructions that come in the cute little packaging!
Like the other 91% of women who tried a cup and said they’ll never go back, once you do get used to it, it’ll change your life forever! Which is why…
Saalt offers a 90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Unlike many other cup companies who take an ‘All sales are final’ and ‘You wear it, you buy it’ approach, Saalt gives you a 3-cycle trial so you can see for yourself how easy and comfortable it is to wear one!
Watch other amazing Saalt Cup benefits:
How much is the Saalt menstrual cup?
Well, it’s worth mentioning again that the average woman spends about $150 per year on pads and tampons! (That’s a whole lotta money for a box of cotton if you ask me!)
Now, compare that to the one-time purchase of a Saalt cup for only $27! And don’t forget the Saalt cup lasts up to 10 YEARS, so now you’re talking about SAVING $1,500 over the life of the cup!
It’s easy to see why 1,000s of women are ditching tampons and pads in favor of the cup.
Where can I get a Saalt menstrual cup?
Don’t be fooled by the less superior knockoffs available today! Get the best quality menstrual cup – The Saalt Cup – straight from their official website here.
Voted ‘Best New Cup of 2018’ from the menstrual cup experts at Put A Cup In It!
As of Wednesday, January 16th 2019, Saalt is still offering DEEP DISCOUNTS when you buy more than one:
Get extras for your work, one for your bag, and some for the house in both sizes for your light and heavy flow days – the Duo packs are perfect for this!
Join Thousands Of Other Women and Say Goodbye to the Tampon Aisle Forever!
With a 90-day money back guarantee, why wouldn’t you try this? Imagine going all day without even remembering you’re on your period! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! And like thousands of other women, you can finally live your life on your terms, NOT your period’s!